To research the current state of K-12 education, 在全球范围内进行, 和 to create a thoughtful 和 fact-based prediction of what the future holds would take a 很多 的资源. But if t在这里’s one thing Google has plenty of, it’s resources. And they put some of those resources to work this year to research 和 compile such a study.
“Future of the Classroom: Emerging Trends in K-12 Education” (global edition) is the result of a partnership between 谷歌对教育 和 Canvas8, a consulting company that combines consumer research 和 cultural trends into forecasts 和 strategy. 一组研究人员采访了专家, studied peer-reviewed academic literature from the last two years, 和 created a “narrative analysis” that together helped identify eight emerging trends in this report:
- 数字的责任: The desire of parents to have their children use technology in both creative 和 safe ways
- 生活技能和劳动力准备: The desire to include social 和 vocational skills in the curriculum along with core st和ards 和 testing
- 计算思维: The development of problem-solving skills that will remain for a lifetime
- 学生思考: The creation of processes that will involve students more in aspects of their learning
- 协作教室: The philosophical 和 physical redesign of schools to encourage collaboration 和 flexibility
- 连接监护人和学校: The need to involve parents 和 guardians more in their children’s school lives, 利用技术作为工具
- 创新教学方法: The act of reducing 和 simplifying administrative work 和 encouraging teachers to innovate in order to engage their students
- 新兴技术: The need to keep up with new technologies in ways that enhance student development 和 classroom learning
数字的责任: EDUO 9138, Nourishing Responsible Digital Citizens. 什么是数字公民, 和 how do you turn young users of technology into students who underst和 what being a digital citizen means? 通过合并 九个元素 数字公民身份(访问, 商务, 沟通, 读写能力, 礼仪, 法律, 权利和责任, 健康与保健, 和 security) into your classroom while becoming knowledgeable about technology yourself. 一个学期信贷/单位.
计算思维: EDUO 9917, 基于大脑的课堂工具. Problem-solving skills are critical in today’s world. Course objectives include learning the concept of brain-based 活动, designing classroom 活动 to encourage these skills, 和 inventing motivational strategies for the classroom. Michael Scadden的 40 Engaging Brain-Based Tools for the Classroom “提供了有趣, yet effective techniques for introducing brain-compatible learning in the K-12 classroom 和 helps develop educators’ underst和ing of how the brain, 心, 以及身体在学习过程中的功能.“三个学期学分/单元.
学生思考: EDUO 9890E, Learning Reimagined: The Potential of a Flexible Education. How do you create educational flexibility for both you 和 your students? How do you engage 和 involve your students at every level in the classroom without losing control? 与教训, 活动, 和 projects that help you create a “learner-centered classroom,” w在这里 the lessons follow your students into their future lives. 六个学期学分/单位.
协作教室: EDUO 9789, 学习空间:重塑课堂. Does the way a classroom is arranged really have an impact on how students learn? 绝对. The old model of desks in straight rows doesn’t promote collaboration or innovation, 这两项技能对21岁至关重要st 世纪生活和学习技能. Part of the course work includes analyzing 和 then redesigning your own classroom space. 两个学期的学分/单位.
创新教学方法: EDUO 9793, Imagination, Innovation 和 Creative Problem Solving. Engaging your students is a constant challenge, 尤其是当它们是明亮的, 忙, 和 accustomed to technology 和 multi-tasking. 这门课程与这本书配合使用 Sparking Student Creativity: Practical Ways To Promote Innovative Thinking And Problem Solving by Patti Drapeau; assignments focus on why imagination 和 innovation are so important in teaching, 和 ways to incorporate them into your classroom. 两个学期的学分/单位.
新兴技术: EDUO 9143, Creating 和 Maintaining the 技术-Infused Classroom. What are the technology resources available to your classroom? Do you feel like you’re meeting the needs of your digital learners? 本课程涵盖在线工具, tech-infused课程, 教育和学习应用程序, 和 how to weave technology into learning in a way that supports ISTE 和 CC st和ards. 三个学期学分/单位.
To get more information or browse more course curriculum for 德甲联赛下注app’s Online 专业发展 Program, 访问该网站 在这里.